If you are an Avast antivirus user, and you are aware of using the free version and some of the major desktop email clients such as Microsoft Outlook, then you know that with every outgoing message or email, you see an Avast email signature in all the messages which you send to other users.
Even if you are using a web-based client such as Gmail, Outlook or Yahoo in the browsers like Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer, you will see the Avast signature auto-inserted in the mail. The only browser in which you do not see the Avast signature attached is Opera and the similar tricks have been used by the AVG antivirus.
Is there a need to turn off avast email signature 2019, if yes then why?
There is a need to turn off avast email signature as sometimes when the user sends the message the body message is capable to be captured by the scammers out there and they can misuse the Trust mark easily. Apart from turning off the email signature in 2019 version, you also need to turn off avast email signature 2019 free version (if installed).
You might see a signature saying, “I’m protected online with Avast Free Antivirus” at the bottom of your outgoing messages that make the recipients know that the email has been scanned and protected with Avast antivirus. The signature has been set as a “default” feature in the app. In this article, you learn how to turn off avast email signature 2019.
Easy to follow steps to turn off avast email signature 2019
There are certain steps, following which you can easily turn off avast email signature 2019 and turn off avast email signature 2019 free version (if any). Follow the steps mentioned below: –
- In the first step, you have to click on the Avast application to launch the application on your PC. You can see its icon at the desktop with “a” alphabet in lowercase and with an orange background.
- You have to right-click on the Avast icon, visible on the Windows notification area and then you have to select the “Open Avast User interface” to run the application quickly.
- Now, you have to open the “Settings” panel and then click on the “Menu” option, visible at the top-side and then you have to select the “Settings” from the drop-down list.
- In this step, you have to disable the feature; you have to uncheck the “Enable Avast email signature” option by clicking on it.
- In the last step, you have to hit the “OK” option to save your preferences; you can see the ok option located on the bottom side of the application.
- You are done.
Note: – If you have any query related to the steps mentioned above, you can easily get in touch with Avast Support assistant, via helpline number available on Avast official website.
For more help:
Sometimes there is a need to remove the Avast signature from the mail body. The steps mentioned above will help you to turn off avast email signature 2019. However, if you still have any queries related to the issue you can get in touch with the Avast Support Phone Number.
Read Official Article – https://www.avast.com/lp-email-signatures