Avast is one of the premium antivirus software that is recommended by the users present across the globe. With Avast you can keep your information safely intact with you and can stay protected while surfing the internet and accessing multiple websites. Talking about its mechanism it is somewhat similar to the rest of the antivirus, it blocks sites that contain malicious content, builds a defensive fortress against virus attacks to protect your data and much more. In Avast, you will get different components for protecting your device.
However, like other software, this smart antivirus software can too encounter certain errors and faults, for which you need to understand the appropriate way to temporarily disable Avast antivirus. Here, you will find the steps to temporarily disable the Avast antivirus, if you have any other queries to be resolved you can visit Avast’s official website.
How to turn off Avast temporarily?
Any antivirus can have errors due to which you cannot install the program successfully such as drivers, video apps and some other important applications. The computer might not recognize the software so when you cannot install the software you can opt for temporarily disable avast. For this, you just need to follow the steps mentioned below:-
- You just need to click on the small triangle for opening the notification area.
- After this, you have to right-click on the Avast antivirus icon from the list of options visible on the screen.
- Once you have completed this step, you need to click on the “Avast Shields Control” option. You can select the option according to your wish to disable the antivirus software.
- After this step, you will be prompted to confirm that you want to temporarily disable Avast.
- Click on the “Yes” option to confirm.
Hopefully, the steps mentioned in this article have helped you to disable the Avast antivirus temporarily. In case, you still encounter some errors or issues then it is strongly recommended to visit the official website of Avast antivirus and you will be redirected to the support page. In the support page, you can get in touch with the Customer support assistants. You can also dial Avast Support Number that is available online for tech support.