For uninterrupted removal of Avast antivirus, you’re recommended to try using the specialized tool of Avast uninstalls utility. This tool is one of the best options for anyone who wants to get rid of Avast antivirus due to multiple reasons. It helps them to completely remove the program from your device without leaving traces in the process.
In case of manual uninstallation on Windows 10 through Avast Setup Wizard, you may face errors or program conflicts that may interrupt the removal process, but that’s not the case with Avast Uninstall Utility for Windows 10. It ensures that no error can obstruct the Uninstall Avast progress when you failed to manually remove the antivirus by using “Control Panel” through the standard “Uninstall or Change a program” way.
The Avast uninstall tool is a reliable solution for all Avast antivirus solutions. Alternatively, you can also seek the expert guidance of Avast Support in the matter.
Implementing the tool by any regular user could be a daunting task, especially when it comes to booting to Windows Safe Mode. Therefore, the gist of this article is to give you a broad picture of How the Avast Uninstall Utility tool removes the program without causing further issues.
How to uninstall Avast by using Avast uninstall Utility Windows 10?
- Download the Avast uninstall utility tool via https://www.avast.com/en-us/uninstall-utility
- The file you download will have the extension of avastlear.exe
- Disconnect your internet at the moment you install the utility tool
- Boot into safe mode of your Windows 10, run the downloaded avastclear.exe and clock the ‘Yes’ to restart your PC and boot into safe mode
- Run the avastclear.exe executable file and select the uninstall Avast option
- Restart your system after the process is complete
How to uninstall Avast manually?
- Sign in to your Windows as a user with administrator’s permission while ensuring that no other programs or antivirus is enabled on your device
- Move your cursor to the left-bottom of your screen and click on ‘Start Menu’ and select ‘Apps and Features’ from the menu that displays
- After selecting Apps and Features in the left side of the panel, scroll to your version of Avast antivirus and hit the “Uninstall” button
- Click ‘Yes’ if you’re required to have permission by the User Account Control Panel
- When the Avast Setup Window appears, click the ‘Uninstall’ button at the bottom of your screen
- Click ‘Yes’ for confirmation of removal of Avast program
- Wait for a few minutes until the removal process completes
- Restart your PC when the confirmation dialog box appears
- Congratulations, you’ve successfully uninstalled Avast antivirus program from your Windows 10
For more details, you can contact Avast Support Phone Number via phone call or live chat