Avast has always strives to create a world that provides safety and privacy to its valuable customers whenever they connect with the world using the Internet. It is one of the largest companies that provide security. It is recommended that you use antivirus on your devices to accomplish your work goals hassle-free. Avast has brought about security features that use next-gen technology in order to fight against real-time cyber threats. The cloud-based machine learning makes Avast artificial intelligence engine smarter and faster than any other antivirus software.
No matter you are using a free or paid version of Avast, it is necessary to have a license to use the program although the process of license differs depending upon the version you use. Usually, the paid version needs you to have a license key. You have to locate the license key in order to install the antivirus software on your device.
To activate Avast Antivirus with Avast antivirus activation code:
To activate the software, you can locate the activation code at different places depending on the method of purchase. You can receive it in an order confirmation email, on an activation card, or within another Avast product. For instructions on how to activate Avast Antivirus, refer to the following procedure:
- After downloading the Avast software, an icon will appear on your desktop’s screen.
- Right click on this icon and select “Subscription Information” from the drop-down menu.
- On the screen that appears, click “Enter valid activation code”.
- Here you can type or copy-paste the activation code in the provided field.
- Now, click on the “Enter” option.
- Check for the details of the license of the code that you have entered.
(Note- if you have an activation code that can be used on multiple devices, then you have to click on the list of items and choose the alternative license from the drop-down menu.)
- After making the choice, click “Continue” to return to the “My Licenses” screen.
- Your antivirus is activated now and ready to be used to perform its task.
- The unused Avast product licenses are listed in the “Other available licenses” on the “My Licenses” screen.
- To change your Avast license on the current computer, click “Switch” available next to the List of License items.
- To transfer the license to a different device, you have to uninstall the Avast Antivirus from the current device and then install it again on the other device. If you have purchased the multiple device subscription, one license will be enough to be used on multiple devices.